How To Apply e-Pass In Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, UP, WB, Maharashtra. Due to the coronavirus outbreak in India, many states have imposed lockdown and strict restrictions within the states to tackle the increasing number of COVID cases. There are multiple restrictions for internal movement as well as movement between states.
Different areas like primarily health workers, defense, police and those related to essential services, have been exempted in most of the states.
States like Kerala, Karnataka, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Maharashtra require an e-Pass for travelling.
it must be important to keep documents like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, address proof, vehicle license, employment ID, medical prescriptions or any other documents that justify the purpose of travel handy while applying for the e-pass.
Here is How To Apply e-Pass In Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, UP, WB, Maharashtra.
How to Apply for an e-pass in Kerala?
- Visit the website https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
- Enter your name, date of birth, address, vehicle number, vehicle type, co-passenger name (only one co-passenger is allowed), travel starting point, destination, travel date, time, purpose, return date, time, mobile number, identity card type, identity card number and residing police district as required in the form.
- Once the application is submitted, it needs to be approved
- Once approved, you will get the pass on your mobile phone
How to Apply for an e-pass in Karnataka?
- Log in to the the website Seva Sindhu Official portal— sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on apply E pass link. A new tab will be opened in browser.
- Upload required documents
- Mention the required details in the form as required.
- Submit the form
- Download your epass.
How to Apply for an e-pass in Tamil Nadu?
- Visit the website https://tnepass.tnega.org/#/user/pass
- Register first before filling the form.
- Enter your mobile number and the captcha to receive an OTP in your mobile phone.
- You will be directed to a page where there are multiple options to apply for an e-pass that includes travel via air/flight and travel via road (private vehicles) for both individuals as well as groups, business round trips, guest workers from other states and commercial establishments, industries, businesses, traders and financial company.
- After selecting the type of e-pass that you require, you need to fill in the required details such as your name, address (home and destination), range of travel (inter-district/inter-state), duration of travel, time, days, number of passengers travelling, vehicle details or ticket details, ID proof, the valid reason for travel etc.
- You will need to furnish the required documents for the travel, such as medical records in case of a medical emergency or wedding invitation in case the journey is for attending wedding.Both documents and ID proof have to be submitted.
- Once the details are filled in, verification will be done.
- Once verification is complete e-pass will be generated.
How to Apply for an e-pass in New Delhi?
- Login to epass.jantasamvad.org
- Select your preferred language first
- Now, select ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ option and click on Submit button
- Fill the form with the required details
- Upload your identification proof document when prompted
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an SMS with the details on how to download the e-pass
- Download the E-Pass or you can take a printout
How to Apply for an e-pass in Uttar Pradesh?
- Visit the official website of UP – rahat.up.nic.in
- Go to the e-pass portal section
- Click on ‘Apply e-pass’ button
- Enter the required details in the form to generate an OTP on your mobile phone
- Fill the registration form with the OTP and details
- The application will be reviewed by the administration team
- Once the application is approved, you will get an SMS on your phone with the link to the e-pass
- For movement within the state, the sub-divisional magistrate will issue the e-pass. For those travelling out of the state, the Additional District Magistrate will issue an e-pass. However e-pass will be approved only for valid and urgent travel requirements.
How to Apply for an e-pass in West Bengal?
- Visit the website coronapass.kolkatapolice.org
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox first for the disclaimer
- Select ‘Individual’ or Organization’ as per requirement of the travel
- Enter all the details as required such as —name, address of the both the starting location and the destination, details of the vehicle, the reason for commuting, time of travel etc
- Tick the checkbox that reads ‘I shall not operate/commute in the containment zones’.
- Upload your photo identity proof and required documents supporting your travel needs and submit the application.
- You will get the QR code-enabled e-pass in your e-mail as well as through SMS.
- Download the e-pass from the link and print it if required.
How to Apply for an e-pass in Maharashtra?
- Visit the website https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration.
- Fill in the form with the details as required and hit Submit button
- An e-pass Reference Number will be issued at the time
- The reference number can be used to verify the e-pass approval after some time. Notification will be sent to the applicant as well.
- Once approved, the e-pass can be printed