Travel To Singapore – New Guidelines And Travel Requirements : Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) has issued new requirements and guidelines on travel for passengers traveling to Singapore from 29th May 2021 onwards.
The CAAS advised in the circular to all air operators on the conduct of pre-flight measures as required in the following guidelines, the new guidelines will take effect on 29 May 2021, 23:59 hours (Singapore time) onwards.
Travel To Singapore – New Guidelines And Travel Requirements
- Effective 29th May 2021 onwards (2359 hours – Singapore time) all travelers (including Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents of Singapore) entering or transiting/transferring through the country of Singapore are required to take the COVID-19 PCR Test with the sample taken within 72 hours of their departure to Singapore.
- Children of 6 years of age & below are exempted from this rule
- Passenger Self/Health declaration form to be filled and it should have the following 3 questions with answers
- Do any of the travellers named above have any of the following symptoms: fever cough, runny nose, sore throat, loss of sense of smell or shortness of breath?
- How many of the travellers named above have been diagnosed/ are suspected to have COVID-19 infection in the last 21 days?
- How many of the travellers named above had close contact with people infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- The passenger’s COVID RT-PCR negative certificate should consist of the following details as per the passport.
- Name of the passenger
- Either passport number or date of birth of the traveller
- ICA Arrival Health Declaration – SG arrival card is mandatory for all the passengers traveling to Singapore including Singapore Nationals and PR holders. https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/
- Passengers should register and make pre-payment for their on-arrival COVID-19 test in Singapore. (RT-PCR, ART) https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/