thetraveltechies.com | Travel Techies | Malayalam Vlog | Travel | Tech | Food | Saravana Bhavan is a big chain, known for its quality and taste. While traveling most of us prefer vegetarian food as it is more easy to digest and it is more safe. So we went to Saravana Bhavan. It is one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Munnar with no compromise on quality. Food is made when we order so we can eat hot food in the cold weather. Their dosa items are special especially the family roast. We tried onion Uthappam and Porotta which were also yummy. The food was excellent and their prices are also quite affordable. This restaurant is in main market just opposite to the bus stand.
If you are in Munnar, it is a must try. Their meals is also good.
Whenever we go to Munnar, we have breakfast/lunch/dinner from here. Try it and you won’t regret. Best value for money and quality. But don’t expect 5 star quality and cleanliness there. Considering overall, it is an 8/10 restaurant.
About Us :
We are Vishakh and Amala(AVIS). We post videos about travel and tech. We are from Trivandrum, Kerala(God’s Own Country) We like to travel a lot.
Thanks for watching. Do subscribe us for more travel videos.
Please do support us:
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/traveltechies
Fb : https://facebook.com/thetraveltechies
Website : www.thetraveltechies.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/techies_travel
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/thetraveltechies
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/thetraveltechies/
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/travel_techies
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetraveltechies
#munnar #saravanabhavan #bestvegetarianrestaurant #thetraveltechies #traveltechies #avis #amalavishakh #travel #techies #wanderlust #food #foodies #malayalam #malayalamvlog #vlog
- Top Reasons To Immigrate To United Kingdom
- Top Reasons To Immigrate To Canada
- Top Reasons To Immigrate To Ireland
- Visa-free countries for Indians
- Top 10 Countries to Immigrate to in 2023
- How To Apply Ireland Visa Online? Ireland Visa Process Malayalam
- Things To Do After Arrival in Dublin Ireland
- Ireland Home Tour | Our 2 Bed Apartment In Dublin City | Tips On Accommodation Renting And Travel
- Kerala to Ireland Flight Journey in Qatar Airways